1. Make sure the router is connected to the Internet and has a public WAN IP address so that VPN clients on the Internet can reach it.
2. Go to VPN and Remote Access >> IPsec General Setup, enter a Pre-Shared Key and Confirm. Then click OK to save.
3. Go to VPN and Remote Access >> Remote Dial-in User and click on an available index,
1. Go to System Preferences >> Network and click '+'
2. Type the WAN IP or hostname of the router at both Server Address and Remote ID.
3. Click Authentication Settings, in the pop-up window,
4. Click Apply. Then, click Connect to establish the IKEv2 VPN to Vigor Router.